Join Our Team as a Skilled
Web Product Specialist
Location: Belize City
• Prepares and gathers source data for computer entry by compiling, sorting and categorizing product information and web content.
• Maintains database by entering new content and media to update product detail information.
• Verify data by comparing it to data sources.
• Composing product content to be appealing to consumers and drive confident purchase decision making.
• Keep up to date with market trends to continuously improve product information format, details and layout to ensure data relevance and usability by web consumers.
• Passion for ecommerce shopping and online content delivery and marketing.
• Proven experience as digital content writer / blogger.
• Excellent writing and proof-reading skills.
• Experience with Content Management Systems.
• Familiarity with online marketing campaigns.
• Must be flexible and willing to work flexible hours.
• Professional & personal recommendations required.
• Strong knowledge of English language.
• Strong knowledge of word processors and document editing software.
• Valid Police Record
• COVID-19 vaccination card
• Optimistic, Team Player, Disciplined
• Organized, Responsible, Energetic
• Experienced in good customer relations.
• Self-motivated and ability to multi-task.
• Wiliness to keep learning new technologies and techniques in marketing and digital content.
Considered a Plus:
• Bi-Lingual (English & Spanish)
• Associate Degree in Business or Marketing
Negotiable based on qualifications.
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about the prospect of joining a fast-paced, innovative team, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a good fit for this position.
Please Email Resume and other supporting documents to email@example.com
Other supporting documents include, police record or receipt, references, copies of applicable qualifications, copies of drivers license where necessary.